How Does the Canadian Skilled Worker Program Work?

Fill out the Free Online Assessment form and within one business day we will follow up with you to schedule your immigration consultation.

Start Your Assessment

What is Family Sponsorship?

As a Canadian Permanent Resident or as a Canadian Citizen you can help family members who are outside Canada, immigrate to Canada and become permanent residents.

Whom can you sponsor?

In order to sponsor family, you must be at least 18 years old, a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada

You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you meet certain requirements. You can sponsor:

  • Your spouse or partner
  • Your dependent children
  • Children adopted in or outside of Canada
  • Sibling, nephew, niece or grandchild who is under 18 years old, orphaned and not married
  • Other relatives if you do not have a spouse, dependent children, or parents.

Contacting EEP for assessment: Why is this important?

The lawyers at EEP provide legal representation tailored to your individual situation. Our expertise focuses on immigration and visa programs for Canada and the United States.

Partnering with our award-winning immigration team greatly increases the likelihood of achieving your specific immigration or visa goals. Immigration is a complex process that requires strong legal strategy, precise paperwork and attention to detail. This reduces the risk of wasted time, money or permanent rejection.

Contact us: Start your Family Sponsorship application today!

Begin with our one-minute online assessment form or call us +1 (431) 264-0786.

We have a dedicated team of licensed professionals standing by, ready to answer your immigration and visa questions. Book a personal consultation to speak with an award-winning immigration lawyer over the phone, on Skype or in-person at our Winnipeg office.